WebkinzLuvers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Haunting of Kingston- A ghost story about a beloved dog.

+2
Webkinzbeanie
Bookworm98
6 posters

Go down

The Haunting of Kingston- A ghost story about a beloved dog. Empty The Haunting of Kingston- A ghost story about a beloved dog.

Post  Bookworm98 Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:34 pm

All names are real! No last names are used.

Chapter 1
Ding-Dong! I rang my best friend Ashley's door."Yes. I can play" She said. The, zoomed out the door. My sister , Karly, was also there. We were bored out of our minds. We thought of millons of things to do. Finally, we started talking about freaky things or things that scared us. We talked for about 10 minutes. And then stoped.
"wha..."
"Did you hear that" Ashley said.
"Yeah!" i said.
"It sounded like a dog." Ash said. But there were no dogs in sight. We listened more carefully. Then... we heard a dog chain rattle. Now we were really spooked. She did have dogs, but a long time ago. Her last dog's name was Kingston. Then, Ashley began to explain something werid.
" And, when I'm alone.... I smell.... dog chow" What? Dog chow? She hasen't used that in years. She pointed above. ANd there was Kingston's Dog kennel\crate. SHe tried opening it. No luck, too high.When , we were around the kennel Ashley & I felt butterflies in our stomach and heart pounding. We tried to forget the subject by running in the sprinklers. We came back in the garage.... and....

Chapter 2 COMING SOON!
Bookworm98
Bookworm98

Back to top Go down

The Haunting of Kingston- A ghost story about a beloved dog. Empty Re: The Haunting of Kingston- A ghost story about a beloved dog.

Post  Webkinzbeanie Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:59 pm

ooooh! That is so good!
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

https://webkinzluvers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Haunting of Kingston- A ghost story about a beloved dog. Empty Most of it;s true

Post  Bookworm98 Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Most of it...
is true!
Don't you just love cliffhangers?
Bookworm98
Bookworm98

Back to top Go down

The Haunting of Kingston- A ghost story about a beloved dog. Empty Re: The Haunting of Kingston- A ghost story about a beloved dog.

Post  Webkinzbeanie Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:09 pm

OMG YES! They make you want to read more and more and more and more!
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Haunting of Kingston- A ghost story about a beloved dog. Empty u got talent

Post  iheartwebkinz9 Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:11 pm

hey there u got talent with writting! Please write more! Thxs:)SmileSmile
iheartwebkinz9
iheartwebkinz9

Back to top Go down

Post  futuregirl4009 Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:38 am

what's the rest?! Sad
futuregirl4009
futuregirl4009

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 am

i can't wait! and this is so cool that its true!
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 pm

*Jumps up and down* Ahh! Nooo!! I hate cliffhangers! Add another chapter. NOW! haha...
Nice story!
Bubblez
Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinzbeanie Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:15 am

Whens the next chapter comin??? Its been a while!
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down