WebkinzLuvers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :)

+4
Webkinzbeanie
iheartwebkinz9
Bubblez
*Moo
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :)

Post  Webkinzbeanie Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 am

Hmm....That sounds pretty fair! We'll trade some other time though. I cant go on Webkinz on this computer
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

https://webkinzluvers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :)

Post  *Moo Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 am

Ok. I can't get on at all! it says "Unavalible; Testing in Progress"
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinzbeanie Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 am

Oh, ok
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:28 am

OK: I can trade when ever you can, cassi, so just tell me when your ready (:
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 am

Anybody want to trade?
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinzbeanie Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 am

I can trade right now! Do you have kinz chat plus?
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinzbeanie Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 am

Wait... I forgot I traded the Chocco Lab PSI. Sorry.
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:13 pm

oh ok. well, is there anything else to trade or anything? PSFs....
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  norih Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 am

What do you want for the golf cart?
norih
norih

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:43 am

A good rare...maybe a retired, maybe a POTM at the most....or a PSI.
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  norih Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Ill think about it
norih
norih

Back to top Go down

Post  lolgal Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:29 am

can i have your tractor?

lolgal

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:09 am

um, maybe, i'm looking for a kinzstyle dress (the blue one) or a PSI or an exclusive
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  lolgal Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:21 am

I have DRESSES! but the wshop, i have pet items, that come with the pet, but what are PSI?

lolgal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:24 am

lolgal2 wrote:I have DRESSES! but the wshop, i have pet items, that come with the pet, but what are PSI?

Psi is a short form for Pet specific item. In other words, Pet item.
Bubblez
Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 am

Yup. Ciara's right. What pet items do you have?
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  lolgal Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 am

I have the horse and the cow and the pig

lolgal

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 am

what hORSE? whoopsie! caps!
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinzbeanie Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:29 am

I have a blue kinz style dress that im trying to get rid of!
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Webkinzbeanie wrote:I have a blue kinz style dress that im trying to get rid of!

I have some kinz style blue capris! LOL.
Bubblez
Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Webkinzbeanie wrote:I have a blue kinz style dress that im trying to get rid of!
REALLY? what do you want for it?!
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinzbeanie Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 am

Any kinz style dresses.
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:02 am

ok! I'll check what i have...
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  lolgal Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:33 pm

MOO!? I have to white horse. and i still have its item! Do you want to trade!?

lolgal

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 pm

um sure. do you want to send first or me? or do you want to do it in the clubhouse?
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next