WebkinzLuvers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :)

+4
Webkinzbeanie
iheartwebkinz9
Bubblez
*Moo
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :)

Post  lolgal Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:47 pm

i'll send first! once you get it tell me!

lolgal

Back to top Go down

Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :)

Post  *Moo Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:14 pm

OK, i got it and i sent to you! thanks for trading!
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinzbeanie Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:53 pm

*Moo wrote:ok! I'll check what i have...
OK! Tell me when the just send it and i'll send my dress. BUT, if you want to see it, we can trade
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

https://webkinzluvers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:10 am

Does anybody want to trade? I'll update my GE when i can! Smile
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Moo's GE! whatever you want, i'm pretty sure i have! LOTS of Food, kinzstyle, RETIRED, Exclusive, POTMs Come on in an let's trade! :) - Page 3 Empty ME!!

Post  sillybung Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Ok I like the Pegasus Food, and the, Sherbet Bunny food! Well you can eiather have food or HMMM.....OR A bramble cercet? ?Get back to me!
sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down

Post  Webkinzbeanie Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 pm

I think I still have the blue kinzstyle dress if you want it! If not i'll let you know
Webkinzbeanie
Webkinzbeanie
Admin

https://webkinzluvers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:09 am

sillybung wrote:Ok I like the Pegasus Food, and the, Sherbet Bunny food! Well you can eiather have food or HMMM.....OR A bramble cercet? ?Get back to me!
What is a bramble cercet? is it charm forest or something? lol.
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  sillybung Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Yep! You can put it on your pet. If you don't want to trade it then I'm sure I can make another deal. HMMM
sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down

Post  sillybung Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:30 pm

I also want 2 kinz style dresses. You said that you have: All kinzstyle dresses. I will trade a candy bash trophy for the dresses!
sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Pegasus PSF for the head crown thing?

And for the dresses, sorry, no. I don't like trophies. I like to earn them myself (:
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  sillybung Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Ok with the dress and yes the crown for the food
sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:10 am

So let me get this totally straight:

We are trading the Pegasus PSF for the Charm forest Flower crown.

Correct?
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  sillybung Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:46 pm

yes!
sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:13 pm

OK. add himan665 to your contacts list! Do you want to send first, or me?
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  sillybung Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:56 pm

You my user name is easier

User name: dob2
sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:56 pm

what? Can you just add me to your phone please? Razz

Last edited by *Moo on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  sillybung Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Why can't you add me? I need to write your user name down
sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Huh? I'm confused.
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  sillybung Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Add me! My user name is dob2
sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 pm

ok. but we can't send yet because kinzpost is down. unless you want to go into a trading room
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  sillybung Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:00 pm

I know. I guess we wait
sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down

Post  *Moo Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 am

kay i sent you a request.
*Moo
*Moo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3