WebkinzLuvers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciara's GE!! I have tons! L@@k!! WOW. Food, PSIS. PLUSHIES AND MORE. (Kinzstyle to)

+3
iheartwebkinz9
*Moo
Bubblez
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ciara's GE!! I have tons! L@@k!! WOW. Food, PSIS. PLUSHIES AND MORE. (Kinzstyle to) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ciara's GE!! I have tons! L@@k!! WOW. Food, PSIS. PLUSHIES AND MORE. (Kinzstyle to)

Post  *Crys Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:54 am

I have a whole bunch of retired, mainly from space and hockey themes... i was a MAJOR hockey theme collector!
*Crys
*Crys

Back to top Go down

Ciara's GE!! I have tons! L@@k!! WOW. Food, PSIS. PLUSHIES AND MORE. (Kinzstyle to) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ciara's GE!! I have tons! L@@k!! WOW. Food, PSIS. PLUSHIES AND MORE. (Kinzstyle to)

Post  Bubblez Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:58 pm

*Crys wrote:I have a whole bunch of retired, mainly from space and hockey themes... i was a MAJOR hockey theme collector!

Sorry I meant like objects like lavas, halloween 2007, halloween costumes, Valentines day 07. And stuff. Sorry. I have themes. Sad
Bubblez
Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:46 pm

i'm interested in your year 3 and 4 trophies, and your pink bunnie ears
Pink bunny ears

I will offer

for the year 3 trophy=
charm fairy top

for the year 4 trophy=
bramble circlet

for the bunny ears=
cowgirl dress
toga
twister in a pot
gold menora

for the bunny ears I WILL trade anything i own for them!
if you don't like the offer i made i'll re-offer!
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Hmm I would really like a trophy for trophy deal.. Do you have any trophies?

The ears, They are retired and am looking for something retired.
Bubblez
Bubblez

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:34 am

ok

twister in a pot
gold menora
detective desk
pretty prom dress

do you like any of those, its ok if you dont, i have a bunch more
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Ciara's GE!! I have tons! L@@k!! WOW. Food, PSIS. PLUSHIES AND MORE. (Kinzstyle to) - Page 2 Empty Candy bash!!

Post  sillybung Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:47 pm

I see you have Pink bunny ears, and the Amanda panda dress. I will give you 2 candy bash trophys for them!! Cool!
sillybung
sillybung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2