WebkinzLuvers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the one and only warriors game club! here, take the warrior of your dreams, and fight for the clans!

2 posters

Go down

the one and only warriors game club! here, take the warrior of your dreams, and fight for the clans! Empty the one and only warriors game club! here, take the warrior of your dreams, and fight for the clans!

Post  kelkren Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:06 am

this is leaf-bare, and all the clans are new, they fight over territory, and kill for there pray, will they be able to establish the warrior code before all the clans are lost?
Fight, hunt, and die for your clan and the warrior code, for the battles could go on until every cat is killed!

cat cat cat

rules:
put your talk in ( ) if you are not playing,
do not make your cat a leader, medi cat, deputy, or make a clan/tribe etc without asking.
If you are not active, I will delete you from the club
Don’t make a cat in starclan unless you have asked and got a yes.
If I tell you your leader, medicat, or deputy must die, please do so. They can’t live forever, LOL!
No more then one evil tigerblank at a time! Spot not held rite now.

cat cat cat

Form for a cat: (pm it to me)
Clan: (put RG for rouge and KP for kittypet)
Name:

cat cat cat

Members: kelkren (club leader)

cat cat cat

Clans:

sunclan
Clan members:

Leader: none

Deputy: eagleheart, strong golden tom (kelkren)

Medi cat: none

Warriors: none

Apprentices: none

Queens: none

Kits: none

Elders: none

Thunderclan
Clan members:
none

Windclan
Clan members:
none

Shadowclan
Clan members:
none

Riverclan
Clan members:
none

Moonclan
Clan members:
none

Treeclan. Agile, calm and wise
Clan members:

Leader: spottedstar, silver she-cat with black spots (Kelkren)

Deputy: none

Medicine cat: none

Warriors:
Ravenfrost, black (Kelkren)

Apprentices:
None

Queens:
Spottedstar (kits: silverkit, nutkit, moonkit) (Kelkren)

Kits:
Moonkit, black she-cat with pale spot on nose (Kelkren)

Nutkit, silver-brown tom with black spots (Kelkren)

Silverkit, pure silver she-cat (Kelkren)

elders:
elmfether (kelkren)

Starclan
Clan members:
Lionstar, father of eagleheart and spottedstar, used to be sunclan leader. mate: silverleaf

Silverleaf, mother of spottedstar and eagle heart, used to be Treeclan medicine cat. Mate: lionstar

cat cat cat

Book #1
The clans begin

cat cat cat

Lionstar crept into Moonkit’s mind, ha said, “moonkit, my loved one, you must tell of starclan, and owr code…”
“…Tell the prophecy, ‘There is one, to bring the code, but first he must be told, look for a gold in his eyes!”

cat cat cat

Last edited by kelkren on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:13 am; edited 3 times in total
kelkren
kelkren

Back to top Go down

the one and only warriors game club! here, take the warrior of your dreams, and fight for the clans! Empty re: warriors club

Post  kelkren Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:17 am

Ravenfost crept out of camp, wandering across the terratory in serch of the scarce prey, he stopped, and sniffed the air, rabitt! and by the sent of it, plump, too.
he crept forward, and spotted it, a leaped and it was off. he chased it across, out of the forest and in again, when he became awair of another cat chasing HIS pray.

eagleheart raced after the ribbt and killed it with a swift blow. a black cat came charging up, claws unsheethed, yowling in rage. eagle heart pounced and landed ontop of the skinnyblack cat's sholders. the black cat was no mach, and he crumpled under eaglehearts much stronger bulk. "this is my pray, in sun forest! go away and get your own!" eagleheart roared.

ravenforst mewed, "you do not own a forest, cat! I started this chace, its my pray!"
'well, its mine now, so go berfor i have to kill you for it!" mewed the golden cat. raven frost could see, this cat was the strongest cat in the forests, and he was no mach, so he slunk away, back to thhe treeclan camp.
kelkren
kelkren

Back to top Go down

the one and only warriors game club! here, take the warrior of your dreams, and fight for the clans! Empty wanna b..

Post  iheartwebkinz9 Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:35 pm

(wanna b freinds)

Last edited by iheartwebkinz9 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
iheartwebkinz9
iheartwebkinz9

Back to top Go down

the one and only warriors game club! here, take the warrior of your dreams, and fight for the clans! Empty Re: the one and only warriors game club! here, take the warrior of your dreams, and fight for the clans!

Post  kelkren Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:53 pm

iheartwebkinz9 wrote:wanna b freinds
this really is a warriors club, not a chat club, sorry.
kelkren
kelkren

Back to top Go down

the one and only warriors game club! here, take the warrior of your dreams, and fight for the clans! Empty ok

Post  iheartwebkinz9 Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:48 pm

kelkren wrote:

(i will join lemme just fill out the form!)
( i will fill it out lter!) ( i promise)
iheartwebkinz9
iheartwebkinz9

Back to top Go down

the one and only warriors game club! here, take the warrior of your dreams, and fight for the clans! Empty Re: the one and only warriors game club! here, take the warrior of your dreams, and fight for the clans!

Post  kelkren Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:20 am

iheartwebkinz9 wrote:
kelkren wrote:

(i will join lemme just fill out the form!)
( i will fill it out lter!) ( i promise)
oh, thank u so much! this will be my first member! woopeeeeeeee!
kelkren
kelkren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down