how to make simple recipes you don't need help with!

Go down

how to make simple recipes you don't need help with!

Post  beebo on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:16 am

Hello, have a mom that is way to busy? find youself wanting to cook, but need moms help? is she to busy with mom things? here's the place for you! please post if you have other really easy recipes, so that everyone will be able to cook on there own! i would like to say, this pizza, taking a very short amount of time to make, (since not much rising needed) is still as good as any other pizza! i am on the lookout for a 6 cupcake recipe if anyone knows any! Very Happy

Pizza, tried and proven!

Ingredients:
1 c. flour
⅓ c. milk
2 Tbsp. oil
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt

What to do:

Mix all ingredients in medium size bowl. Gather in ball, and knead 10 times. Let stand 15 minutes. Put dough on a greased cookie sheet, and cover with wax paper. Roll pizza dough out. Remove wax paper and put all toppings on that are desired. Bake 15 minutes at 425 F˚

Chocolate pudding, tried and proven!
Ingredients:
1 (almost heaping) tbsp. cocoa
1/2 c. sugar
2 c. milk
1 tbsp. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 (heaping) tbsp. flour

What to do:
Stir sugar, flour and cocoa together in a pot and mix well. Add milk slowly while stirring. Continue to stir, on low heat. When pudding thickens add butter and vanilla. Serve.

beebo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

oh cool!

Post  kelkren on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:33 am

SO cool! i've always wanted to cook! and my mom is just like that! i think i'll make the pudding for new years dinner!! Very Happy
kelkren

View user profile

Back to top Go down